It is our strategy to react to clear notification of alleged copyright infringement that
complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Uploadetc intends to fully
comply with the ("DMCA"). Uploadetc will review all copyright © infringement claims got
and remove Files/documents found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any
such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide UploadEtc with the following
Follow the steps bellow to make abuse report or content removal request.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (the "Complainant:) of the
copyright or A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit
Uploadetc to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Uploadetc to contact the complaining party,
such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at
which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- And A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains
and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Steps: First go to the effected URL, then click on the "Report Abuse" link, then fillup and submit
We remove the content within 24 hours, if you send legal request. You may send email to us
) or contact us directly through the "Contact Us"