Welcome To UploadEtc Terms of Srevice
Please Read Them Carefully
Uploadetc reserves the right to remove any files that compromise the security of the server, use overabundance data transfer capacity, or are otherwise malignant.The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances.
Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity.
Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any laws.
TERMS OF USAGES
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Uploadetc service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. Uploadetc assumes no responsibility for lost or corrupt links, files or misplaced file URLs. It is user's liability to keep track of this information and that you use Uploadetc service at your own risk.If a user is found to be using Uploadetc to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed. Users must not use our services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws.
Uploadetc is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Uploadetc service for any reason, without notice at any time, without prior warning. By using Uploadetc, user agrees not to involve Uploadetc in any type of legal action. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
It is our strategy to react to clear notification of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Uploadetc intends to fully comply with the ("DMCA"). Uploadetc will review all copyright © infringement claims got and remove Files/documents found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide UploadEtc with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (the "Complainant:) of the copyright or A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Uploadetc to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Uploadetc to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- And A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.